The Interview Fund
The Students’ Union Interview Fund is designed to help students and recent graduates make the most of your opportunities while at University during your preparation and search for a graduate level job. The fund will help students and recent graduates (up to 6 months after their end of study) who require financial support to attend:
- Interviews for placements
- Interviews for paid employment during first and second year of study at the University
- Interviews for paid employment for final year students and recent graduates seeking graduate level employment
- Interviews for post-graduate roles
What the Fund will provide?
The fund can help provide the following:
- Support to purchase suitable clothing for interview
- Support towards the travel costs to the interview
- Support towards other costs incurred including but not exclusive to:
- Childcare (for student parents attending interviews)
- Accommodation (if required to stay overnight)
- Access requirements
- You should aim to purchase the cheapest options available
- All items must be used for the interview
|Travel to Interview
- Applicants should use the cheapest feasible form of transport
- Applicants will need to provide details of why these costs will be incurred and how they impact on attendance at the interview
Who can apply?
The Students’ Union Employability Fund is for registered University of Derby students and for recent graduates, who have been invited to or recently attended an interview, in one of the following categories:
- Undergraduate students
- Postgraduate students, who are not in current employment
- Recent graduates who have officially finished their studies within the last 6 months
For full conditions and criteria please download the Interview Fund Guidance document, or to apply please fill in the application form.
Please Note: If you have any questions please get in touch with us at email@example.com.