The University of Derby Cycling Club (UDCC) is an aspiring club for all cycling fanatics to come together, regardless of discipline or ability. Derby is a heavenly place for bikers, with a multi-million pound velodrome on the doorstep and half an hour ride from the beautiful peak district. Featuring outstanding scenery and challenging climbs. So whether you’re an aspiring pro or an occasional cyclist you find likeminded people at UDCC.
We can offer:
- Regular Spin Studio sessions
- Weekend social rides of various lengths with or without a café stop
- Charity & Fundraising Events
- Organised trips to events or for cycling further afield
- Access onto regular sessions at Derby Arena
- Plus much more...
Come share your passion with us! We are a friendly bunch who welcome all speeds and abilities into the club.
Contact us at:
Tweet us: @DerbyUniCycling